Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My companions..


My thoughts...my companions in my solitude ..

Good..bad...secret...hilarious ..painful...they are of many varieties...

I have not kept a diary so far...

well..I have experimented with diaries and failed miserably. Then I found the daily archiving of the activities a bit boring.

But ..one fine day I realized...why shouldn't I capture those memories, which might fade away with time...memories which make me laugh or cry . Then the idea of a blog came in. So...here it is.

They are scattered all over....some of them are engraved in my brain, clearly forever. I would recall them without loosing any detail perhaps till my last breath. But some others are already getting vague. names..places..faces..incidents ...all of them .

Even today..when I am lonely..and need comfort...these memories rush to help me..they sooth my mind..help me to relax.

So..definitely they would be my companions in my old age too.( if I survive till then ). Even if the old age wipes them out from my brain..slowly and slowly..I can still live in them through this ...Don't know how successful I would be..

Still worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment