Monday, November 22, 2010

obama and me...




First week of November, Barack Obama visited India. The whole media celebrated the event. The body language displayed by Obama and our PM Dr. Manmohan Singh was the the talk of the media for many days . It was at that time I received a mail from my friend. It was a funny mail...with lot of pictures of indianized Obama..Obama's pictures morphed with Indian celebrities..see the first picture..Dr. Kalam morphed into Obama .. :-)

that reminded me of a pencil sketch I did last year...after I was fascinated by the historic in made by a black american...that admiration resulted in a fantasy of a picture ...me and obama sharing a stage during an imaginary peace summit .. ha ha ha..

My mother was scared on seeing the picture..she asked ...won't that be a crime if someone tries to make unwanted pictures of the world's mightiest nation's president?

I didn't answer her. But this sketch is now adorning the walls of my living room, in the new house in bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment